Rahat is a blockchain-based digital relief distribution management platform for humanitarian agencies to support marginalized communities. It issues, manages and monitors relief distribution in the form of digital tokens. It creates a transparent, efficient and cheaper way to distribute cash or goods. It mobilizes the local community encouraging financial resilience and freedom. For more information, please visit https://rahat.io.
Rahat’s main features are:
- Dashboard for aid agencies to issue relief tokens to recipients & to onboard local community vendors. Agencies can audit all transactional information real-time.
- Mobile based wallet app for local vendors to initiate & record relief token transaction in a blockchain network & cash transfer from banks.
- A SMS feature for recipients to receive their token and/or assigned digital card with QR code to buy relief products from participating local merchants.
- Transaction data in blockchain network to verify the flow of tokens.
- A platform for local authorities & aid agencies to connect.
How does Rahat work?
Github links for Rahat Projects
- Rahat Server - https://github.com/esatya/rahat
- Rahat Agency Dashboard - https://github.com/esatya/rahat-agency
- Rahat Vendor Web App - https://github.com/esatya/rahat-vendor
- Rahat Social Mobilizer Web App - https://github.com/esatya/rahat-mobilizer
- Rahat Blockchain-based OTP Service - https://github.com/esatya/rahat-otp
- Rahat Contract- https://github.com/esatya/rahat-contracts
- Rahat Documentation - https://github.com/esatya/rahat-documentation
- Rahat UAT - https://github.com/esatya/rahat-uat
- Rahat Vendor app- https://github.com/esatya/rahat-vendor-app
Last updated: 11/15/2021