Rumsan Associates Private Limited (Rumsan) built collection of Open Source projects for Rahat
- Rahat-API: API service for all the other web-apps
- Rahat-agency: Rahat agency app used by agencies to track and distribute aids
- Rahat-mobilizer: Rahat mobilizer app to onboard beneficiaries
- Rahat-vendor: Rahat vendor app to serve beneficiary for aid distribution
- Rumsan-wallet: Wallet used by agencies to login and sign transactions in agency app
- Rahat-vendor-app: Mobile based vendor wallet app to serve beneficiary for aid distribution
- Rahat-contracts: All the smart contracts implemented in Rahat application
- Rahat-OTP: OTP service to verify transactions between beneficiary and vendor
- Rahat-aid-connect: Rahat tool to onboard beneficiaries for agencies and implementers
- Rahat-crowdfunding (Work in Progress): Crowd funding tool to collect funds and to be used in Rahat relief distribution ecosystem
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensuring that all personal data provided to us is handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of The Privacy Act, 2075 (2018) of Government of Nepal.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
While using our Service, our projects will collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to -
|For Agency Admin||Name, Email, Phone|
|For Beneficiaries||Name, Phone Number, Address,Email Address, Age, Gender \ Image: Beneficiary’s profile image and Government identification document|
|For Vendors||Name, Phone Number, Email, Address \ Image: Vendor’s profile image and Government identification document|
|For Social Mobilizers||Name, Phone Number, Email, Address \ Image: social mobilizer’s profile image and Government identification document|
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND KEEPING PERSONAL DATA
Rumsan will use personal data collected for one or more of the following purposes including, but not limited to:
- For record keeping and research PII will be anonymized, consolidated and aggregated to publish case studies.;
- For verification for relief distribution process and future aid distribution;
- For KYC and regulatory purposes for financial service providers.
PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISCLOSURE
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and securely kept. Rumsan will not divulge, sell, trade or rent personal data to external parties for their own purpose. However, Rumsan may disclose or transfer such personal data where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the above purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected (including without limitation debt collection or payment services, telecommunications. IT and computer services, marketing, communications, distribution or other services), to:
- any third party service provider and any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Rumsan including without limitation, Rumsan staff, agents and other organisations which have undertaken an agreement to keep such information confidential; and
- any person or entity to whom Rumsan is under an obligation to make disclosure under laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
INFORMATION COLLECTED IN WEBSITE AND PURPOSE
On our website www.rahat.io, users can request to schedule a demo by providing contact information such as Name, Phone number and Email ID. We collect the information to verify the client details to schedule a product demo.
This policy is effective as of 2022-02-22